As A Klown, I Gotta Make People Happy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As A Klown, I Gotta Make People Happy!

A Server Of The Future Bitches...18+ Yrs Old To Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inKlownz-Web

In Game Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the klown
Admin
the klown

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 pm

1. Anybody caught Duping or trying to Dupe will be IP-Banned from in game and forums.

2. Be kind to all members. Common sense. If i see you being abusive verbally or via any game function, bans will follow.

3. Respect the staff and their positions. I will not allow any kind of break of structure here. Moderators are not allowed to take moderative action against other mods. If you are a mod with an issue about another mod bring it to ME .

4. No conversation of illegal or promotion of illegal items is allowed.

6. Bug abuse of any kind will result in a warning and if continued, a ban will be applied.

7. Spamming, vulgar language or racism is not allowed at any point of time. You will be muted or Ipmuted for
it.

8. X-loging is against the rules and you will receive a ban for doing it.

9. You cannot farm starter items. Your main account will be banned if you do this.

10. Do not multi-log. However you are permitted to have a few accounts (around three).

11.There is to be no auto-ing of any kind, no auto clickers, skillers or buyers. If your caught autoing your account will be reset and multiple infractions will result in ban.

12.No spamming in game, or on the chat box. Spamming includes breaking sentences down, so speak properly and fluently.
Luring is not tolerated at all.

13. Do not lure (convince) players to wildy to pk them, and do not lure npcs.

14.Those of you wondering what farming starter items is... its creating accts to just get the cash and supplies off of and put on your acct. If you do this all your accts will be banned.

15.Admins+ cannot and will not give out items, any one caught abusing there powers will be banned with reset acct.

OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY AND HAVE A FUN TIME PLAYING.
Back to top Go down

In Game Rules
Page 1 of 1